Friday, July 25, 2008

Tyrol Region in Austria

I loved this little town. We stayed in a little mom and pop type of hotel and went to a farmers house to try some home made cheeses and jam....there was also homemade liquor but Anthony didn't get to taste that, but we heard it was delicious. It was so nice to go to this region because we were finally out of the city and everything was so amazingly green and the alps were surrounding us. We loved Austria!!!!
A mean guard dog at the church
This is our hotel with the church in the back ground......the bells rang at about 5 am and woke us up.....not fun on around day 15 when we finally were able to sleep in.
A pretty door with flowers
Self portrait
The Alps
The main street in the town
The church again
View out our window/ porch
Another view of the Alps
Random flower picture with Alps in the background

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is where my little brother is serving his mission and will be for the next 6 months! How fun to see it through your eyes! Thanks!

Paige Holley said...

Love the pictures Rene...especially the door with the flowers.

Mandy Wollenzien said...

Ok I'm jealous already. What a beautiful place. It sounds like you guys had such a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing the experience with everyone or as I like to call it..."Rubbing it in our faces." Love ya

Amy Buff said...

Wow the pictures cease to amaze me. My camera officially died last week, so I might need you to help me out with cool camera buying advice...what do you got? amycarlston@gmail.com

rccastleberryfamily said...

Wow! What an amazing trip! Beautiful pictures! Thanks for the link to your blog, such a great way to keep in touch! You guys are so great!. See you so soon!

Carrie said...

WOW! I'm jealous, too. I like Mandy's phrase for sharing. I'd rub it in, too, if I was visiting somewhere cool. I need to get out more.