Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Salzburg, Austria

Salzburg is famous for the Sound of Music movie. This is one of the prettiest places. Sorry for taking so long to put another post up from our trip I've been a little busy to say the least.




Right after our tour the weather took a turn for the worst and started to down pour...good thing we found cover, so we could just enjoy the view.


Anthony and his GIANT chocolate covered pretzel and yes he ate it ALL!!!! Okay I had a little bit and it was mighty yummy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That prezel looks stinkin' good!

What a fun trip!

mindy said...

wow rene your pictures are so amazing! it makes me want to go on a trip like that with chad so bad! really i just want one of those giant chocolate covered prezels :) well keep posting more! i love to see all the beautiful places you went!

Unknown said...

What a great trip. Great pictures too. Makes me want to pack my bags.

Paige Holley said...

All your pictures are so rad! Looks like you guys had a super good time. Keep them coming:)

Wanderingfamilies said...

Yep, I pretty much think that is the most beautiful place! Holy cow, that chocolate pretzel looks yummy!

Mandy Wollenzien said...

What beautiful pictures. I think you and anthony should try your hand at making homemade giant chocolate pretzels and then you can bring them to the next wollenzien party. Yum!

Amy Buff said...

I love the pretzel! And heck yes I miss you all too! I went indoor surfing last night and I'm pretty sure I should of called you, it ruled! Let's do lunch sometime, in like a month when I'm done with my summer camps!