Monday, July 7, 2008

Europe 2008

Anthony and I had the wonderful opportunity to be chaperone's on High school senior class trip with his cousin and her husband to Europe. We were there for 19 days and we visited five different countries. (I will post them in waves since I have so many pictures.) So our first stop was Copenhagen, Denmark. Which was a really cool town where everyone rode bicycles. The country is so flat therefore a bike is really the only way to go. Not to mention gas was about $9 a gallon.
This trip was so much fun that the kids were quite the entertainment for us. We had a blast traveling around with Chris and Amy (Anthony's cousin and her husband) as well. Chris is the students sculpture and design teacher at Palos Verdes High school on California.
So here are a few pictures of Denmark:







4 comments:

I Love Good Grub said...

I'm so indredibly jealous right now! I've always wanted to go to Denmark. You're pictures are fabulous. love em. That's so rad you two got to go to Europe. Cant wait to see more pics.

Mandy Wollenzien said...

I love the pictures of Denmark. What a fun trip and great opportunity. I can't wait to see pictures from the rest of the trip.

Anonymous said...

What a fun experience! So jealous!

Unknown said...

Rene I love your pictures! especially the one with the bikes in front of the house. I am super jealous of your trip..next time make the husband stay home and take me!