Monday, January 11, 2010

Time with the Family

It was so nice to have everyone here for Christmas. We also had Saiji's blessing so that all my brothers could be there for it. Anthony did such an amazing job.

It was so great to have all my brothers and Dad in the circle.
Saiji was baby Jesus in this years Nativity

Tatjana and Seppo eating a Margo.....giant cookie with ice cream.
The whole fam minus Alicia and the kids.
Terai in his sweet frog costume
Our little noble baby
Mazy and her New York size rat

Chip, Terai and Hattie Christmas morning

3 comments:

Tatjana Simpson said...

Oh cool pic's!!

Mandy Wollenzien said...

I sure love your family. It was so fun to see you all.

SirEdmundHills said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I'm sooo happy I met Saiji...he is soooooo cute! I'm going to post pictures up on Facebook of our time together right now!!