Monday, January 18, 2010

Look who's smiling!!!!

Saiji started smiling a couple days ago. My mom got a couple of shots of him smiling on her camera but now I finally captured the smile too. I was so glad that she was able to see Saiji's smile before she left to Myanmar. Oh and the amazingly wonderful quilt that Saiji is on is a quilt that my Auntie Audrey made for him. This was the best surprise for me, all the material is from my Grandmas...it's from the 60's and 70's. I wanted to have a post on it's own of Auntie Audrey's wonderful quilting talent...which I will because there is another one that I need to share. Thanks again Auntie Audrey for the quilts we love them!!!

5 comments:

Tatjana Simpson said...

Oh, So cute!!

Paige Holley said...

Look at that smile! What a cute little guy.

Allison said...

that is so cute rene!! I can't believe he's smiling already :)

mindy said...

Oh that the funnest! Very cute ;) and that quilt is awesome!

SirEdmundHills said...

He is soooo cute!!! Did you see the pictures I posted of us on FB?