Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Surprise!!!!





I planned a surprise party for Anthony a while ago but I wasn't able to post pictures for a while sorry. Here are a few pictures of the party. It was great we had so many friend show up. It was quite the variety of friends as well. I am so glad that Anthony and I have such great friends and family. It was also great that Anthony had no idea about the party!!! I was sick to my stomach for lying to him about the plans we had that night and also for lying about all the things that led up to the party. But it all went well. As soon as everyone yelled SURPRISE!!! I felt relief that I didn't have to lie anymore.

2 comments:

Paige Holley said...

Wish we could have been there. Looks like fun! I love surprise parties although I haven't been to one since my own 6th birthday party...hmmmm.

joe said...

I was at the party and thought the plethora of drinks was way nice. Nothing like being able to quench a thirst.