Monday, November 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTHONY!!!!!!!

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Anthony is going to be the best dad! He is like a kid magnet, I haven't met a kid that hasn't liked Anthony yet. This is a picture of Seppo when he was attached to Anthony....and he still is to this day. They are quite the little buddies. But my husband is the kindest, most loving person I know.


I LOVE YOU!!!!!! YOU are the BEST Husband IN the WORLD!!!!!! Here he is eating a shave ice in Hawaii (my Grandpa in the back ground), look how cute he is, smiling with the best shave ice in the world as well.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday anthony... one year older and wiser too i hope.
may all your birthday wishes come true!

Paige Holley said...

What an old man you are! Haha Psych! Happy Birthday Anthony. When you guys come up to Logan (whenever that may be) we can celebrate.

Elizabeth said...

Wow, our husbands are so old. One of my 12 year old primary girls told me on Sunday that her dad is 33! Crazy what some people do by the time they are 30 :)

Mandy Wollenzien said...

Happy Birthday Anthony. Welcome to the 30's it is a great decade to belong to. I'm so happy you married Rene. Rene I love the "I Love you" pictures. you are so creative.

Wanderingfamilies said...

Happy Birthday, Anthony! You ROCK!

I Love Good Grub said...

YAY! Happy day to you Anthony! Todd and I think that you two really should come up to Logan. Do it. Do it now. Paige even said so...

Greg and Carly said...

Ok, TWO things....ONE--- Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear 30 year old Anthony, Happy Birthday to you!!! TWO- Rene, yu need to tell me what kind of camara you have, because I LOVE your photos!! I am sure it also would have something to do with photo taking ability, but I want your camaera too!!