Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Nasty feet and legs




So I am going to be posting lots of old random pictures that I'm sure most of you haven't seen before. But I just found a bunch of disc with pictures and thought I'd share them. Sorry but these ones are nasty. Anthony, my brother Joshua and I went to Peru two summers ago and this is what we came home with. Mine and Joshua's (the feet pictures) are what we think bed bug bites. Anthony's is a way nasty infection on his leg that just got worse and worse while we were out there. It even got worse then the picture.

2 comments:

Paige Holley said...

Rene! Those are so disgusting! That one of Anthony's leg about made me want to puke! Yucky yucky.

Anthony and Rene said...

Paige if you want an 11x16 of it I will gladly make one for you.....ha ha ha