Monday, September 24, 2007

Figuring out how to use my Mac.

Mindy and I were chatting on the computer and since both of us are new too the mac world we were trying to help each other figure out how to post on our blog. So I got is somewhat figured out but I couldn't view my pictures so this is what I came up with. Random.......one is at the airport in Peru when we were stuck their for four days. The crazy face one is at the SLC airport before we left on vacation and the last one is Chubby Terai. I'm not too sure how old he is in the photo but don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks




2 comments:

Mandy Wollenzien said...

Rene,

That is what you get for becoming a Mac User. Sometimes when we do things just to be cool then things, like not being able to access your pictures, blow up in your face. Actually I have a Mac in my classroom but I take my PC in every day because I just don't want to waiste my time trying to figure it out. Good luck with life as a Mac-er.
Love ya

DE LIMA FAMILY said...

Rene- I love your blog! It's fun & exciting that I get to keep up with your life!!

Beijos!