Friday, July 23, 2010

We were so lucky to go and visit.....

The

And have these two cousins play with each other....



And have sweet Hattie make us some fresh squeezed OJ
We were also able to hang out with all these cousins too!



and swim in this amazing pool, which had a super fast slide (pretty scary in the dark) above the hot tub. Since we went at night I wasn't able to get pictures of the whole pool...but let me just say it was amazing...it felt like we were at a resort. When really it was just the neighbors pool:) Here are some wonderful poses from Chip and Becky!

3 comments:

Tatjana Simpson said...

Cool stuff!!! You guys are so lucky!!!

chip and bex said...

we love those pictures! and we really miss you guys! that was so fun! i'm really glad i got out of my pajamas for that group pic... i almost didn't.

Unknown said...

Oh so much fun. I'm jealous. I love the slide pics. those are hilarious. Your lil guy is getting bigger. so cute