Thursday, December 3, 2009

Some of the happening over the past weeks

On the 22nd of Nov it was my mom's b-day and we all got together. Chip,Becky, Anthony and I made Vietnamese Pho' for dinner and I also made mini pumpkin pies for dessert.


A cute picture of Hattie taken that night as well.

Here are some Thanksgiving photos. We played this sweet game called headbandz that I bought at DI. It is quite fun and makes you look funny too. You have to guess the who,what or where on your card by asking yes no questions.

Below are pictures of us all eating our delicious food.



And last here is a photo for any of you who have been wondering if I've had our baby. The answer is no, I still have two more days till the due date anyways. I am feeling great minus a nasty cold that I caught. Sorry for the crappy picture with the lovely bag of garbage.

7 comments:

I Love Good Grub said...

Ooohh! I'm so excited for you to have that baby! Sorry 'bout the cold...and I want to play the headbandz game. Looks like a blast.

Beth and Matt said...

Your family is too cute. I want some of that yumy food, and by the way, you are nothing but belly!

DE LIMA FAMILY said...

so cute! you're getting so close. can't wait to see the little guy/gal!!!!

Paige Holley said...

I can't wait to meet this little baby...hopefully soon. It was good talking with you the other day!

Ashley said...

Same here. I'm on the edge of my seat. Have it already! :D

Tatjana Simpson said...

Nice pic's.
Oh post the blog ASAP when the baby comes.

Tatjana Simpson said...

Nice pic's.
Oh post the blog ASAP when the baby comes.