Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Meeting Mazy for the first time!!!

So I don't have access to the internet at our new apartment. But I am at the library and I have internet access...so instead of studying I thought I'd update our blog. Also I don't have any pictures on my laptop, but thanks to Matt and Melany for sending these fun pictures of us meeting little Mazy for the first time.....I can put them on our blog. Thanks! Little Mazy is such a chunk. She and Hattie are only four months apart. How much fun to have a cousin so close in age right? And our little one will only be 4 months younger then Mazy.







6 comments:

k d L said...

oh she's cute!!!! yet another adorable simpson kid. :) tell matthew and melanie congrats!!!

John Zakimi Kelly said...

Enjoyed seeing pictures of Mazy! I take it Mel and Matt were out here recently! They make a good looking family! Tell them "hi" from the Kellys!

Unknown said...

Hi guys how you doing? Miss yous

Tatjana Simpson said...

so cute!!

Kimi said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how much she has chunked up! Such a cutie! I bet you guys had so much fun together :)

)en said...

yay for seeing pics of the fam. super cute. did i count 4 rolls on that babe? 5? did i lose count?

can't wait to see little Renethony.