Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Creativity Tag

The first five people to respond to this post will receive something made by me. HOMEMADE! The item will be my choice made just for you!

Restrictions and Limitations:

1. I have complete creative freedom
2. What I create will be just for you
3. It will be done within the next 6 months
4. You have no clue what it will be. It may be a personalized note cards. I might bake something. I might not think of anything until 6 months from now...

The catch? You must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same giveaway to 5 people who comment. The first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in, will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift from me! Be sure to post a picture of what you get!
Here's to creativity!
Thanks Camille!

7 comments:

I Love Good Grub said...

If you do a 3-6 month t that would be great!

Unknown said...

i'm in, i love everything you make!

Mandy Wollenzien said...

I'm really scared of committing to making five things. but I really really want something made by rene. My mom was wearing this fancy neckless when I was home last that you gave her and I've see all your cute guys you make. I hope you are well

chip and bex said...

yes! i'm number 4! can't wait!

Wanderingfamilies said...

I am right there with Mandy - a Rene orginal for me! Happy Day! So I will have to think about what I can make...I am really just glad to sneak in as #5!

Elizabeth said...

oh crap...I am number 6...just my luck for the day. And guess what, Matt and I just found out we are having a BOY child. What am I going to do with a BOY? If you pitty me some - you can make me something :)

)en said...

ah.. even i would be tempted to commit to this even though i don't/can't handmake aaanything. But i would think of something for a rene-made gift. perhaps a paperclip necklace? Well, oh well. :)

p.s. saw breanne today. it was fun. she is cute.