Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Really Random post ......but much needed post

So here are some very random pictures but I was getting really sick of looking at the last post. I'm sure you all were too and these pictures I'm sure are going to be better.... especially the little rat dog....ha ha ha. Okay so my adorable little chubby baby is for sure a picture you all will love. Isn't he the cutest thing ever?
So below are some pictures of our Peru trip three years ago.

Oh yeah and for all you that commented on the last post I am putting the creatures on Etsy. But if any of you want one I will give you a deal and if you buy the socks I will make you the creature for 10 dollars!!!




1 comment:

Wanderingfamilies said...

Oh my heck! Turai is ADORABLE! I cannot believe how tiny he was! That puppy pic is pretty gross...