Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Can you believe it's already been 2 years?

Well it's actually been more then two years now because I am such a slacker and didn't post any thing on our anniversary (Aug 11th). Here are some pictures of us on our wedding day...obviously, and then the others are from our trip to Hawaii to visit my amazing Grandpa to celebrate our 1 yr ann. and the others are from this year. I'm glad Anthony and I finally made the right decision to get married it's been the best thing ever!!!! (we'll be coming up on our six years of knowing/dating each other... man we took a long time)









ps if you love our wedding photos as much as I do you should check out my AMAZING friend Allison and book a photo shoot with her. She won't let you down.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! We have the same special day! What fun!

Unknown said...

happy anniversary you two love birds.

John Zakimi Kelly said...

Congrats you folks! Sorry we forgot to mention it last year in Hawaii! We found out today that we're having a boy - YES!

Mandy Wollenzien said...

You guys are so great. I'm glad you are married too.

)en said...

You are a handsome couple. Just kidding, isn't it weird when people use handsome that way? (it's true though.)

chip and bex said...

Happy 2-year anniversary! I think you are a handsome couple too!

mindy said...

I love seeing the pictures! Ah you guys are great :)

Life in the Alps of Switzerland said...

you two are too dang cute! when are you going to come over and visit us here in the alps? we would love to have you! love, kenz