Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fun night at the Wollenzien's

Here is a picture of Anthony and Chamaine. Both of whom have foot/feet issues at the moment. Anthony had his foot surgery and Chamaine had a little mishap and broke her ankle. She is the toughest girl in the world because in this picture she not only has a broken ankle but it was also her due date. As far as I know she still hasn't had her little one. She is now 9 days over due. That is if she didn't have her today. She also can't put any weight on her foot for I think 6 weeks. GOOD LUCK CHAMAINE!!!!!

the other pictures are of Katy's cute little kids, and Donna- which we were celebrating her birthday that night.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Katy has 2 kids? They are cute kids..and its good to see a pic of Donna..I loved having her as a YW teacher at church!

Mandy Wollenzien said...

what great pics. I love the one of Nora with her finger in her nose. Thanks for coming out to visit and thanks for all of the strawberries. I hope you had fun in new york!

Carrie said...

Every time I see a photo of Katy I'm amazed at how much she looks like Donna! I love the Wollenzien's!