Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I love halloween!!!!!




Here are some wonderful pictures of Anthony and me on Halloween the past couple of years.
The first one: Anthony a NASTY white trash man, Rene a wrestler.
Second picture: Anthony "God's gift to women" also NASTY.
Third picture: Same costume but just with out the box , Rene-Wednesday from the Addams Family
Fourth picture: Sunny and Cher, check out my nice chest hair!!!!!
We don't have pictures of last year but I was a cowgirl and Anthony was a mouse.....nothing too fancy.
Can't wait to see what we come up with this year!!!

3 comments:

Mandy Wollenzien said...

Love the cosumes. I wish I took as much joy in dressing up. I look forward to seeing what you create this year.

mindy said...

rene i love seeing these pictures!! you need to help me with a costume this year, please :)

Elizabeth said...

Love the blog! I am glad I found you in this world. Can I steal the "gift to woman" costume for Matt? How did you guys do it?